To print this article, all you need to do is be registered or log in to Mondaq.com.
The summer 2022 edition of Reed Smith Germany’s quarterly IT & Data Protection newsletter has just been published:
In this edition, we cover the following topics:
- Learn more about Google Analytics and GDPR in Europe
- Checklist for data processing agreements of German supervisory authorities
- CJEU: scope of special category personal data
- Frankfurt Court of Appeal: Receiving free e-books may result in influencers having to qualify their advertising messages
- District Court of Kassel: confirmation email in the double opt-in process is not spam
- Advocate General/CJEU: Scope of the right of access under the GDPR
- Administrative Court Düsseldorf on the right of access under Art. 15 GDPR
The newsletter also includes several reading recommendations on GDPR fines, dark patterns on social media platform interfaces, metaverse, Facebook fan pages, e-commerce using guest accounts, scientific research, and more. We have also included an overview of the 2022 annual reports of the German data protection authorities. We hope you enjoy reading it.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide on the subject. Specialist advice should be sought regarding your particular situation.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Privacy from Germany