Review of Remixc.com shows the hidden image of the website selling cosmetics, along with its red and green flag features.
Do you know that your skin is affected by pollution and vehicle emissions? Do you follow a daily skin care routine? You may have tried several products.
People choose daily skin care products in the UK, and other countries. This article will show you the cosmetic shopping site with Reviews on Remixc.com.
The “industryor” shopping store sells a variety of cosmetics according to skin type and gender. The products are reformulated versions of natural ingredients that have been fortified with medicinal chemicals, as the name suggests. They received a positive response.
They create new products from their mixtures
- Retinol is a cream that reverses the effects of aging
- Anti-wrinkle cream
- Waterproof CC Face Cream
- Serums to correct dark spots
- Dark circles can be removed with an eye contour cream
- To slim down, use a foot patch
- Hair serums to increase density
- Firming cream
- Accessory and interior clothing for women,
Is Mixc.com legit Every website can try to trick customers in many ways, but it’s important to verify that the website is legit before placing an order.
- Customers can order at https://remixc.com
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Phone number: it was not listed on the website
- Names of social media accounts: They have displayed their social media presence on Facebook and Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter. However, their links do not work. It is clear that they simulated their presence.
- It is not possible to access the address information on the website
- Newsletter options: It is available for their customers
- Customer reviews: Reviews on Mixc.com Are available.
- Shipping Policy: They have different delivery times and costs depending on the country. The delivery time for standard shipping is around 12-20 business days, while express shipping takes 7-12 business days. For orders over $35, you get free shipping
- Customers have 14 days to return unsatisfactory items. Returns are free and there will be no additional charges
- After validation of the quality of the product, the customer will be refunded within 7 days.
- PayPal and card service are available as payment options.
Reviews on Remixc.com can be found on the website. The content of the website is still suspicious, so further investigation is needed.
- Although most cosmetic stores do not accept returns for any reason, this website allows you to return your order with a full refund.
- Spend $35 to get free shipping
- Flexible payment options
- It seemed impossible that they offered so many discounts and combined offers.
- They encourage bulk purchases of their products.
- They mentioned brand names and websites in every piece of content. This indicates that they have copied their content from other sources.
Is Remixc.com Legit. In this paragraph, we will discuss the domain features that make up the website.
- Age of the domain: The domain was created on July 1, 2022. The age of the domain is therefore 2 months
- Domain expiration date: Remix domain expires in 10 months on July 1, 2023.
- Website trust score: only 2%
- Originality of content: only 34% are original
- Registrar Name: namesilo.LLC
- Overall Alexa Rating: Not Available
- Missing information: telephone number, contact details
- Data protection protocols: It is available to protect customer data
- Remixc.com Customer Reviews
- Plagiarism content: 66%
- 64% SEO
- Jesinla is the brand name
Summary of customer feedback
Remixc received positive reviews. Remixc’s skin care products have received high ratings and positive reviews. The before and after photos of customers have been posted. They sell clothes, accessories as well as household items. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any reviews for these products. It is difficult to prove legitimacy when considering all the parameters. Malicious credit card spam emails can be viewed by users.
The Review article describes the details and specifications of the website. Despite its high rating, this website cannot prove that it is legit. This is due to its fake social media information, copying other brands’ website names and low trust score. You can also check out this article on PayPal scams and how you can avoid them.
Was this article helpful? Please share your skincare tips with us in the comment section.